Terms & Conditions
In this Terms of Service Agreement, the usage of “us”, “we”, “our”, and “ours” shall refer to SupportBerry, the Hosting Support and Server Administration division of ipsr solutions ltd. and our services rendered using the brand supportberry.com or Supportberry. The usage of “you”, “your”, “they”, and “them” will be towards our customers.
1. General Terms: Customer agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Customer agrees to pay, in advance of each monthly service term, for services to be used.
- Customer agrees to a no-refund policy in advance.
- Non-payment of services shall result in a 5-day notice of disconnection.
- Customers agree to pay all taxes applicable to your account.
2. Agreement for Services.
Our Technical Support Services will be provided to the customers according to the plan and services provided on our websites.
3. Account Cancellation.
Customers may cancel their account for any reason, at any time by contacting ipsr solutions ltd.
4. Refunds and Disputes.
All payments to ipsr solutions ltd are non-refundable, which includes any setup fees and monthly fees regardless of usage. Disputed charges to your credit card issuer, will result in service interruption, and reconnection fees will be charged to restore the desired service.
6. Customers should maintain their own backups on their own personal computers or other computers.
7. We are not responsible for any kind of data loss for the Technical Support services. We do not provide any kind of warranties or rights for any particular service. Customer are solely responsible for the selection of the appropriate choice of the service for the use.
8. We disclaim any warranties, representations, and claims with regard to the service, systems, internet or infringement alerts to any third party rights.
9. We do not waiver any rights ever.
10. You will be notified of any notice which we think will help you or which are required to provide you, through e-mails, using your e-mail you have provided us.
11. All details or queries can be send to our contact address on our contact page.
12. All monetary amounts to which this Agreement refers shall be in United States dollars or a mutually agreed currency as mentioned in the Service Level Agreement.
13. Any oral modification should not be made to this agreement.
14. ipsr solutions ltd reserve the right to change on all or some of its rights and obligations under this Agreement, at any time, without prior notice to or consent of Customer.
15. Jurisdiction and venue for arbitration or litigation of any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of, in connection with, or in relation to this Agreement, or the breach thereof shall be proper only in a venue determined by ipsr solutions ltd
16. ipsr solutions ltd reserve the right to refuse or discontinue our service to anyone at our sole discretion.
17. Any kind of abuse whether written or verbal, towards our staff is not permitted and ipsr solutions ltd reserve the right to discontinue the service for the same.